Rotary Valves: Metering with Airlock
Features & Benefits:
- For high bulk density materials; a proprietary, dual-induction endplate design introduces pressurized air from both endplates into rotor pockets to provide highly efficient, air-assisted material introduction.
- Available in 4 heights, from 17 1/2"H to 21 1/8"H; and 4 flange sizes from 6 5/8" x 6 3/4" to 25 1/4" x 12".
- Valve housing cast in North America; ensures superior strength and solidification of housing's metallurgy.
- CNC-machined components and housing provide precision tolerances; eliminates axial shaft movement, extends maintenance cycles.
- Air-sealed shaft extends bearing life; reduces maintenance.
- Valve housing vent ports.
- Easily manages pressure differentials up to 20 PSIG.
- Excellent performance in high-temperature applications up to 500°F.
- Cast iron housing.
- 10-vane rotor with beveled tips and sides.
- 304 or 316 cast stainless steel valve housing.
- Interior coatings: hard chrome, tungsten, nickel, and epoxy.
- Rotor types: adjustable-tip, and Teflon®-coated.
- Adjustable rotor tip types: hardened steel, stainless steel, and bronze.
- High-temperature performance, up to 750°F.
- Custom drive packages.
- Motion speed switch assembly.