Rotary Valves: Airlock
Features & Benefits:
- 8-vane rotary valve and return-side vent port design significantly reduce air leakage and ensure optimal bulk density and material feed efficiency of hard-to-convey materials.
- Steep-angled inlet flange aids material infeed; improves material flow performance.
- Available in 2 heights, 16.14"H and 18.50"H; and 2 flange diameters, 8" to 10".
- Valve housing cast in North America; ensures superior strength and solidification of housing's metallurgy.
- CNC-machined components and housing provide precision tolerances; eliminates axial shaft movement, extends maintenance cycles.
- Outboard bearing design protects bearings in high-temperature and high-PSIG applications; removes bearings from direct path of damaging contaminants.
- Easily manages pressure differentials up to 20 PSIG.
- Excellent performance in high-temperature applications up to 500°F.
- 304 or 316 cast stainless steel valve housing.
- No. 4 finish on all rotor surfaces.
- Interior coating: hard chrome.
- Adjustable rotor tips.
- Custom drive packages.
- Application-specific accessories: motion speed switch assembly.
|Rotary Valve Capacity (Cubic Feet/Hr.)|
|Rotor Speed (RPM)|