Rotary Valves: Metering with Airlock
Features & Benefits:
- Pre-fit Performance™ housings provide all of the in-use advantages built into every ACS valve, plus the assurance of precise alignment and fast installation when replacing competitive valves.
- Available in 3 heights, from 12"H to 18 1/4"H; and 3 flange sizes from 7 5/8"H to 11 1/4"H.
- Valve housing cast in North America; ensures superior strength and solidification of housing's metallurgy.
- CNC-machined components and housing provide precision tolerances; eliminates axial shaft movement, extends maintenance cycles.
- Outboard bearing design protects bearings in high-temperature and high-PSIG applications; removes bearings from direct path of damaging contaminants.
- Large shaft diameter eliminates rotor deflection; reduces rotor tip wear and bearing seal leakage.
- Easily manages pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG; super-duty series up to 22 PSIG.
- Excellent performance in high-temperature applications up to 750°F.
- Cast iron housing.
- 8-vane rotor with beveled tips and sides.
- RotorRail™ design enables tool-less access to the rotor and all internal surfaces of the housing without time-consuming disassembly or removal from service.
- 304 or 316 cast stainless steel valve housing.
- No. 4 finish on internal product contact surfaces of housing, and all rotor surfaces.
- Interior coating: hard chrome.
- Rotor types: closed-end, shallow-pocket, and adjustable-tip.
- Adjustable rotor tip types: EPDM rubber, polyurethane, hardened steel, and stainless steel.
- Shaft seal types: ACST-4™ glandless Teflon® shaft seal, and packing gland.
|Rotary Valve Capacity (Cubic Feet/Hr.)|
|Rotor Speed (RPM)|