Feeding and Metering
Double-Flap Valve Series
Features & Benefits:
- Available in 3 heights, from 28 3/4"H to 40 1/4"H; and 6 square-flange sizes from 6" to 16"
- 10 ga. carbon steel housing construction; heavy-duty carbon steel flappers with neoprene seal strips and carbon steel seats.
- High-capacity material chamber with inspection door improves material transfer volume.
- Pneumatic operation, ships ready for start-up, including: complete factory assembled solenoid valve, timer, filter regulator, flow control valve, lubricator, and regulator.
- Excellent performance in high-temperature applications up to 500°F.
- 304 or 316 stainless steel, or special heavy-duty valve housing and flapper construction.
- Single-flap design.
- Gravity counterweight design.
- Abrasion-resistant steel flappers.
- Chain-drive gearmotor and cam design.
- Actuator types: electrical or manual.
- NEMA 4 timer; 115-50/60-1 electrical; power-on light; on/off switch; timer configuration to operate up to 6 valves.
|Rotary Valve Capacity (Cubic Feet/Hour)|