Feeding and Metering
Gravity Diverter Valve, Y-style Series
Features & Benefits:
- 2-way, Y-style, gravity diverter valve provides automated control of bulk material flow direction; improves efficiency of material feeding and loading operations.
- Available in 4 heights, from 16 5/16"H to 24"H, and 4 square-flange sizes from 6" to 12".
- Available in 30-degree or 45-degree outlet angles.
- 10 ga. carbon steel housing construction; heavy-duty carbon steel flappers with neoprene seal strips and carbon steel seats.
- Air control package includes solenoid, fittings, and tubing; pre-assembled and ready for start-up.
- Excellent performance in high-temperature applications up to 500°F.
- Round flange design: available in 4 heights, from 24 7/16"H to 31 7/16"H, and 4 flange diameters from 6" to 12".
- 3-way diverter valve design.
- Custom outlet angle construction, specific to application requirement.
- Valve housing and flapper construction: 304 or 316 stainless steel, carbon steel, or aluminum.
- Abrasion-resistant steel flappers.
- Chain-drive gearmotor and cam design.
- Manual actuator.
- Dual, side-access panels for easy reach into internal housing areas; or single, removable back panel.
- NEMA 4 timer; 115-50/60-1 electrical; power-on light; on/off switch; timer configuration to operate up to 6 valves.