Rotary Valves: Feeding and Metering
Sanitary MD Series with Quick-Clean RotorRail™
Features & Benefits:
- Stainless steel valve housing, cast in North America, ensures superior housing solidification and metallurgy; eliminates pits and dimples where contaminants could accumulate.
- Product contact surfaces of the housing, and all rotor surfaces, are a No. 4 finish.
- Tool-less, single-step access to rotor and internal surfaces; simplifying cleaning, validation, and inspection.
- RotorRail™ feature maintains rotor and endplate alignment during dis-assembly; ensures fast and accurate rotor and endplate re-alignment during re-assembly.
- Available in 4 heights, from 10 5/8"H to 18 3/8"H; and 4 flange diameters from 4" to 18".
- CNC-machined components and housing provide precision tolerances; eliminates axial shaft movement, extends maintenance cycles.
- Outboard bearing design protects bearings in high-temperature and high-PSIG applications; removes bearings from direct path of damaging contaminants.
- Easily manages pressure differentials up to 20 PSIG.
- Excellent performance in high-temperature applications up to 500°F.
- 8-vane rotor with beveled tips and sides.
- Direct-drive motor package.
- Square inlet / outlet flange.
- No. 4 finish on internal product contact surfaces of housing, and all rotor surfaces.
- Interior coatings: hard chrome, and Teflon®.
- Rotor types: closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, adjustable-tip, and Teflon®-coated.
- Adjustable rotor tip types: hardened steel, stainless steel, and bronze.
- Shaft seal types: ACST-4™ glandless Teflon® shaft seal, and packing gland.
- Valve housing vent ports.
- Shaft seal and rotor pocket air purge.
- 6-vane, 10-vane, 12-vane rotor.
- Custom drive packages.
- Application-specific accessories: blow-through adapter, shear plate deflector, surge hopper, motion speed switch assembly.
|Rotary Valve Capacity (Cubic Feet/Hr.)|
|Rotor Speed (RPM)|